Completed my workout early today so I can knock out this blog and get to bed much earlier. We have the race SUPER early in the morning tomorrow, so I definitely want to maximize on my sleep tonight!
I am not sure I am physically ready for the intensity of this run / obstacle course, but here we go!
Got out of work early today, which was perfect, I was able to grab my racing specs & pre-register for my mother and I. Still trying to figure out what I am going to wear?…
In other news, this should be a huge weekend for getting a LOT of work knocked out & hopefully schedule that meeting with my Professor to go over my business plan with a fine toothed comb. If I can work it to be a non-profit that I own and still be able to get my loans forgiven after working there for 10 years, that would be ideal.
2018 = 5 million!!!
Second half of challenge totals:
- 520 each of:
- push ups
- calf raises
- (seconds) holding plank
- (seconds) holding yoga pose
- 185 minutes stretching
- 130 minutes deep breathing
Totals for day 75/99:
- 1160 push-ups (+2 for the “Level up” #1)
- 1160 squats & 180 seconds holding seated squat
- 350 plank rotations (+20 for the “Level Up #2)
- 720 seconds holding forearm plank
- 910+ seconds holding yoga pose (Tittibhasana)
- 795 calf raises
- 325 minutes of deep breathing (+20 for the “Level Up #3)
- 215 minutes of stretching
Level Up #1 | Level Up #2 | Level Up #3 | Level Up #4 | Level Up #5 | Level Up #6 | Level Up #7| Level Up #8 |
>>Respectfully submitted & Always thankful<< ~Mai