Workout complete and just THREE MORE DAYS!
Good workout, dinner is practically done, had an AWESOME time today for our early Admin Appreciation day lunch 🙂
Have a perfect little weekend planned to spend time outdoors and with the family, really excited to be moving into outside walking season.
I think on Monday, my final day of the challenge, I am going to do burn outs of each of the exercises, just do as many as I can do straight over the course of the day and see how that goes :/
2018 = 5 million!!!
Second half of challenge totals:
- 800 each of:
- push ups
- calf raises
- (seconds) holding plank
- (seconds) holding yoga pose
- 300 minutes stretching
- 195 minutes deep breathing
Totals for day 96/99:
- 1440 push-ups (+2 for the “Level up” #1)
- 1440 squats & 560 seconds holding seated squat
- 370 plank rotations (+20 for the “Level Up #2)
- 1040 seconds holding forearm plank
- 1240+ seconds holding yoga pose (Tittibhasana)
- 1060 calf raises
- 390 minutes of deep breathing (+20 for the “Level Up #3)
- 350 minutes of stretching
>>Respectfully submitted & Always thankful<< ~Mai