IM DONE! IM DONE! IM DONE!
Such an amazing feeling that I completed this, three months of shutting down excuses and just doing it. Listening to my body those 5 times when I just was not able to do it those days.
Awwww, it just feels so amazing.
Also finally got in touch with a woman I’d met on my travels to Meritah (Africa) and we had a long, amazing, and long-overdue catching up session. Hopefully, we will get to link up later this year in person as well.
Well, nothing like a warm shower to “consummate” the closing of this challenge.
Next challenge to begin in: 35 days!
2018 = 5 million!!!
Second half of challenge totals:
- 840 each of:
- push ups
- calf raises
- (seconds) holding plank
- (seconds) holding yoga pose
- 330 minutes stretching
- 210 minutes deep breathing
- 1482 push-ups
- 1480 squats & 620 seconds holding seated squat
- 390 plank rotations
- 1080 seconds holding forearm plank
- 1260+ seconds holding yoga pose (Tittibhasana)
- 1100 calf raises
- 425 minutes of deep breathing
- 380 minutes of stretching
>>Respectfully submitted & Always thankful<< ~Mai