OMG, tomorrow is the FINAL day of my 99-day challenge. Today was successful, workout completed & we also go to head to Balboa Park for the Earth Day celebration. Baby girl got some great sun and danced away to a several live bands.
We wound down the rest of the evening & watched a movie we hadn’t seen before, so all-in-all, it was a successful day. Looking forward to buttoning up this challenge & feeling the accomplishments of my hard work, as well as transition into another push towards balance, but this time, focusing on my diet.
See you all on the other side. #Last24 #Igot5onit99 #DangThatsALotOfSquats!
2018 = 5 million!!!
Second half of challenge totals:
- 820 each of:
- push ups
- calf raises
- (seconds) holding plank
- (seconds) holding yoga pose
- 310 minutes stretching
- 200 minutes deep breathing
Totals for day 96/99:
- 1460 push-ups (+2 for the “Level up” #1)
- 1460 squats & 620 seconds holding seated squat
- 370 plank rotations (+20 for the “Level Up #2)
- 1060 seconds holding forearm plank
- 1240+ seconds holding yoga pose (Tittibhasana)
- 1080 calf raises
- 395 minutes of deep breathing (+20 for the “Level Up #3)
- 360 minutes of stretching
>>Respectfully submitted & Always thankful<< ~Mai