Yes! Felt much better today, so I went ahead and knocked out my workout EARLY, just in case the pain tried to creep up later. I also was able to get dinner prepped for tonight and tomorrow’s dinners. I just have to cook the pasta (tonight) and the rice (tomorrow).
YAY Happy Born Day to my MaMa! Doing a joint celebration one of these upcoming weekend for our late April / early May b-days 🙂
In other news, I am feeling so good that after this weekend, I should only have one more module left in this class, then it is just getting my personal business topped off from there on out. My goal is to have the entire year plans on paper before the doors open and at least the first 6 months by the time this summer ends, because that will be more than enough to get started, should I receive the necessary funding to get it off the floor.
Well, time for this much anticipated shower, until next time. Just 4 more days!!!
2018 = 5 million!!!
Second half of challenge totals:
- 780 each of:
- push ups
- calf raises
- (seconds) holding plank
- (seconds) holding yoga pose
- 320 minutes stretching
- 190 minutes deep breathing
Totals for day 95/99:
- 1420 push-ups (+2 for the “Level up” #1)
- 1420 squats & 500 seconds holding seated squat
- 370 plank rotations (+20 for the “Level Up #2)
- 1020 seconds holding forearm plank
- 1240+ seconds holding yoga pose (Tittibhasana)
- 1040 calf raises
- 385 minutes of deep breathing (+20 for the “Level Up #3)
- 340 minutes of stretching
>>Respectfully submitted & Always thankful<< ~Mai