Today went fairly smoothly – but unfortunately, no workout. A few hours after getting home, by back hurt TREMENDOUSLY. It is my low low back and on the right side oh my goodness. Felt as bad as it did shortly after the car accident.. *ugh* It has mellowed out a BIT, but I still feel it when going from sitting to standing, vice versa, try to move too quickly, bending down & over.
But, it is only a minor setback & not a complete halt. I would rather take a seat on the bench, then to be taken off the court in a gurney!
Tomorrow is another day, another opportunity to get it in. Until then, rest & hydration.
2018 = 5 million!!!
Second half of challenge totals:
- 760 each of:
- push ups
- calf raises
- (seconds) holding plank
- (seconds) holding yoga pose
- 310 minutes stretching
- 185 minutes deep breathing
Totals for day 94/99:
- 1400 push-ups (+2 for the “Level up” #1)
- 1400 squats & 400 seconds holding seated squat
- 370 plank rotations (+20 for the “Level Up #2)
- 1000 seconds holding forearm plank
- 1240+ seconds holding yoga pose (Tittibhasana)
- 1020 calf raises
- 380 minutes of deep breathing (+20 for the “Level Up #3)
- 330 minutes of stretching
>>Respectfully submitted & Always thankful<< ~Mai