7 days to go! Workout complete (modified – due to physical therapy). Who know physical therapy was such a workout on its own? But my core is going to be impeccably strong by the time summer gets here.
Also got to catch up with my (almost) b-day twin from high school, which was awesome.
Most importantly, today I posted about my business asking for feedback and I had a LARGE number of participants and that warmed my heart! I do not really care for people to “like” or “comment” on my posts whether they be information or images. But when I have such a strong feedback regarding my business venture, that is what means the most to me. So thankful for the quality people I have around me that are pushing me towards greatness & others that continue to inspire me to feed the drive and creativity within.
Last week of challenge & its already starting beautifully!
2018 = 5 million!!!
Second half of challenge totals:
- 740 each of:
- push ups
- calf raises
- (seconds) holding plank
- (seconds) holding yoga pose
- 300 minutes stretching
- 180 minutes deep breathing
Totals for day 91/99:
- 1380 push-ups (+2 for the “Level up” #1)
- 1380 squats & 400 seconds holding seated squat
- 370 plank rotations (+20 for the “Level Up #2)
- 980 seconds holding forearm plank
- 1240+ seconds holding yoga pose (Tittibhasana)
- 1000 calf raises
- 375 minutes of deep breathing (+20 for the “Level Up #3)
- 320 minutes of stretching
>>Respectfully submitted & Always thankful<< ~Mai