Damn, cannot believe I have just over a week left to go in this challenge!
I have already begun thinking about the next challenge and it will be a dietary challenge, a fast of some kind & then I will transition into another physical challenge when we get back home from visiting family.
I am still on a semi-high from those model homes yesterday. I am racking my brain trying to figure out ways to get a home, lol. All roads are honestly telling me that I just need to be patient because my personal best leverage will be the business to offset the cost of HELLA expensive California living.
So, if nothing else, I have found a home layout that would work PERFECTLY with what I am wanting to do and still have the majority of our home feel just like OUR home & no one will have access to those parts.
Sending out positive thoughts and energy towards bringing this home into existence & being able to work doing my dreams and provide for family in a way that brings me absolute joy and balance. Let’s go! 8 more days left in the challenge 🙂
2018 = 5 million!!!
Second half of challenge totals:
- 740 each of:
- push ups
- calf raises
- (seconds) holding plank
- (seconds) holding yoga pose
- 300 minutes stretching
- 180 minutes deep breathing
Totals for day 91/99:
- 1380 push-ups (+2 for the “Level up” #1)
- 1380 squats & 400 seconds holding seated squat
- 370 plank rotations (+20 for the “Level Up #2)
- 980 seconds holding forearm plank
- 1240+ seconds holding yoga pose (Tittibhasana)
- 1000 calf raises
- 375 minutes of deep breathing (+20 for the “Level Up #3)
- 320 minutes of stretching
>>Respectfully submitted & Always thankful<< ~Mai