Workout completed at the gym today with my mother after speed-walking the greater part of an hour on an inclined (4.5) treadmill.
After that, was able to grab sushi with the family and then see some AMAZING model homes that were staged beautifully. It has me SUPER motivated to get my ducks in order so that we can transition into our home that is going to enable me to run my business. I am beyond ready to step up my work 2 notches to bring this into fruition like asap!
Well, until then, going to enjoy this amazingly beautiful weekend and awesome start to Spring 2018.
2018 = 5 million!!!
Second half of challenge totals:
- 720 each of:
- push ups
- calf raises
- (seconds) holding plank
- (seconds) holding yoga pose
- 290 minutes stretching
- 175 minutes deep breathing
Totals for day 90/99:
- 1360 push-ups (+2 for the “Level up” #1)
- 1360 squats & 370 seconds holding seated squat
- 370 plank rotations (+20 for the “Level Up #2)
- 960 seconds holding forearm plank
- 1220+ seconds holding yoga pose (Tittibhasana)
- 980 calf raises
- 370 minutes of deep breathing (+20 for the “Level Up #3)
- 310 minutes of stretching
>>Respectfully submitted & Always thankful<< ~Mai