Whooo hooo, workout finished!
Long night cooking & playing with this super active little girl! I cannot believe how much she is growing & how intelligent she gets with each passing day. I cannot wait to get her into a few organizations when she is a tad bit older to support growth in other areas as well.
Some news of potential growth, challenges, and changes on the horizon. Putting good energy towards that & hopefully it comes to fruition. Until then, still pushing forward in these last days of the challenge.
2018 = 5 million!!!
Second half of challenge totals:
- 660 each of:
- push ups
- calf raises
- (seconds) holding plank
- (seconds) holding yoga pose
- 260 minutes stretching
- 160 minutes deep breathing
Totals for day 86/99:
- 1300 push-ups (+2 for the “Level up” #1)
- 1300 squats & 310 seconds holding seated squat
- 370 plank rotations (+20 for the “Level Up #2)
- 900 seconds holding forearm plank
- 1160+ seconds holding yoga pose (Tittibhasana)
- 920 calf raises
- 355 minutes of deep breathing (+20 for the “Level Up #3)
- 290 minutes of stretching
Level Up #1 | Level Up #2 | Level Up #3 | Level Up #4 | Level Up #5 | Level Up #6 | Level Up #7| Level Up #8 |
>>Respectfully submitted & Always thankful<< ~Mai