Two weeks left until we have completed our challenge (my sister-in-love and I that is). Workout completed and a slew of other things as well!
Feeling awesome about the new steps I am taking towards getting my family right for the future & thankful for the family that is continuing to push me and support me in this. Another successful week hitting the gym with my mother and once this challenge is completed, I will be taking my workouts up another notch & most likely just maintain what I am doing now everyday, every week day, Saturday workouts, then rest on Sundays & start getting back to the Farmer’s Markets.
I also just saw that it looks like my challenge ends JUST after earth day & it could not be more of an awesome thing.
Whoever is reading this at whatever time you happen to come across it, I wish you much success on everything you are doing & that all the positive things in your life blossom and others tag along for the ride.
Summer 2018 is looking rather bright 🙂
2018 = 5 million!!!
Second half of challenge totals:
- 640 each of:
- push ups
- calf raises
- (seconds) holding plank
- (seconds) holding yoga pose
- 250 minutes stretching
- 155 minutes deep breathing
Totals for day 85/99:
- 1280 push-ups (+2 for the “Level up” #1)
- 1280 squats & 270 seconds holding seated squat
- 370 plank rotations (+20 for the “Level Up #2)
- 840 seconds holding forearm plank
- 1140+ seconds holding yoga pose (Tittibhasana)
- 900 calf raises
- 350 minutes of deep breathing (+20 for the “Level Up #3)
- 280 minutes of stretching
Level Up #1 | Level Up #2 | Level Up #3 | Level Up #4 | Level Up #5 | Level Up #6 | Level Up #7| Level Up #8 |
>>Respectfully submitted & Always thankful<< ~Mai