Gym day today with my mother, workout complete! I added another leg exercise to my routine and I FELT THE BURN!
Just 16 more days left until challenge is completed. I am a little bummed that there have now been 3 days that I was unable to get a workout in, but if over 3 months, there have only been 3 days that I did not actively do my set workout, I will take that as a win still.
Its been an adjustment having this little girl sleep in our room this weekend (since she has become an expert parkour enthusiast these past few days *sigh*
We ordered a couple things that should be in tomorrow to help with the situation, so we will see *crossing fingers*
2018 = 5 million!!!
Second half of challenge totals:
- 640 each of:
- push ups
- calf raises
- (seconds) holding plank
- (seconds) holding yoga pose
- 250 minutes stretching
- 155 minutes deep breathing
Totals for day 83/99:
- 1280 push-ups (+2 for the “Level up” #1)
- 1280 squats & 270 seconds holding seated squat
- 370 plank rotations (+20 for the “Level Up #2)
- 840 seconds holding forearm plank
- 1140+ seconds holding yoga pose (Tittibhasana)
- 900 calf raises
- 350 minutes of deep breathing (+20 for the “Level Up #3)
- 280 minutes of stretching
Level Up #1 | Level Up #2 | Level Up #3 | Level Up #4 | Level Up #5 | Level Up #6 | Level Up #7| Level Up #8 |
>>Respectfully submitted & Always thankful<< ~Mai