Ya’ll I am in the teens now, just 19 more days left of the challenge. This third leg seems to be going by super fast, but I definitely feel stronger, my yoga pose is soooo much easier & I am able to lift my legs higher. Soon, I think I am going to practice straightening my arms more so I do not lean on them so much for support. I am definitely feeling the growth and think it is about time to take a progress picture & video to see where I am at now. Basically, I am about where the woman on the left is, striving to where the woman on the right is.
This weekend, I am thinking about transitioning into bigger and better things as far as my workout is concerned, especially with having my daily physical therapy exercises to complete as well. In fact, this just may be my “challenge” weekend starting after my gym session on Saturday. That may be my thigh / booty day & go from there.
My goal mainly is to get my body back in alignment, back healthy, strong, and combat this fatigue and body aches from the car accident and anemia. Looking forward to seeing the outcomes in the near future!
2018 = 5 million!!!
Second half of challenge totals:
- 600 each of:
- push ups
- calf raises
- (seconds) holding plank
- (seconds) holding yoga pose
- 230 minutes stretching
- 145 minutes deep breathing
Totals for day 80/99:
- 1240 push-ups (+2 for the “Level up” #1)
- 1240 squats & 210 seconds holding seated squat
- 370 plank rotations (+20 for the “Level Up #2)
- 800 seconds holding forearm plank
- 1100+ seconds holding yoga pose (Tittibhasana)
- 860 calf raises
- 340 minutes of deep breathing (+20 for the “Level Up #3)
- 260 minutes of stretching
Level Up #1 | Level Up #2 | Level Up #3 | Level Up #4 | Level Up #5 | Level Up #6 | Level Up #7| Level Up #8 |
>>Respectfully submitted & Always thankful<< ~Mai