Still feeling sore, but a tad better & it should be gone by tomorrow evening or Wednesday morning.
I also had first day of physical therapy for my back, hopefully this doctor puts in the recommendation for my left knee as well, does not appear to have been put in by my doctor.
Feeling great about my progress on my financials as well as class work. I am looking forward to knocking the work out a few weeks early, so I can spend the remainder of the time completing the small pieces to build up my portfolio with the information learned in class.
Been a busy weekend, looking forward to the rest that this sleep will bring 🙂
2018 = 5 million!!!
Second half of challenge totals:
- 560 each of:
- push ups
- calf raises
- (seconds) holding plank
- (seconds) holding yoga pose
- 210 minutes stretching
- 135 minutes deep breathing
Totals for day 78/99:
- 1200 push-ups (+2 for the “Level up” #1)
- 1200 squats & 180 seconds holding seated squat
- 350 plank rotations (+20 for the “Level Up #2)
- 760 seconds holding forearm plank
- 930+ seconds holding yoga pose (Tittibhasana)
- 820 calf raises
- 330 minutes of deep breathing (+20 for the “Level Up #3)
- 240 minutes of stretching
Level Up #1 | Level Up #2 | Level Up #3 | Level Up #4 | Level Up #5 | Level Up #6 | Level Up #7| Level Up #8 |
>>Respectfully submitted & Always thankful<< ~Mai