Workout completed and I am definitely ready for bed. Today was a long day that culminated with a plastic lid attaching to a bottom of a pot & it just went south from there, lol!
On the upside, went on a wonderful drive and enjoyed the water views after baby girl & I walked around the block a few times. All in all, I think it was a beautiful day and I am definitely looking forward to the summer and to hopefully get some swimming in!
In other news, I TRULY need to get ahead of the ball on this classwork and hopefully this weekend, I can complete 1.5 – 2 full modules, because with traveling coming up, I do not want to stress about it later on.
Tomorrow should be interesting at work, as it is going to be full of interviews. Hopefully we get a new addition that gels well with our tight knit office, and sticks around for the long hall. Crossing my fingers..
2018 = 5 million!!!
Second half of challenge totals:
- 480 each of:
- push ups
- calf raises
- (seconds) holding plank
- (seconds) holding yoga pose
- 170 minutes stretching
- 120 minutes deep breathing
Totals for day 73/99:
- 1120 push-ups (+2 for the “Level up” #1)
- 1120 squats & 180 seconds holding seated squat
- 350 plank rotations (+20 for the “Level Up #2)
- 680 seconds holding forearm plank
- 870+ seconds holding yoga pose (Tittibhasana)
- 755 calf raises
- 315 minutes of deep breathing (+20 for the “Level Up #3)
- 200 minutes of stretching
Level Up #1 | Level Up #2 | Level Up #3 | Level Up #4 | Level Up #5 | Level Up #6 | Level Up #7| Level Up #8 |
>>Respectfully submitted & Always thankful<< ~Mai