I ended up doing my regular workout today because I had a number of things to do today, and it was all done with baby girl. I thought I was sore already, I am going to be SUPER sore tomorrow.
As I get closer to the closing of this challenge, I think I am going to step away from doing another one. I am just going to focus on reading a book a month & finishing out this class strong. After speaking with my brother, mother, and hubby – I feel like if we can all support one another, some big moves can be made.
That alone has me super motivated to stay strong on my path and keep pushing through the little challenges that I face. Here is to another week and big opportunities ahead!
2018 = 5 million!!!
Second half of challenge totals:
- 440 each of:
- push ups
- calf raises
- (seconds) holding plank
- (seconds) holding yoga pose
- 170 minutes stretching
- 110 minutes deep breathing
Totals for day 71/99:
- 1080 push-ups (+2 for the “Level up” #1)
- 1080 squats & 180 seconds holding seated squat
- 350 plank rotations (+20 for the “Level Up #2)
- 640 seconds holding forearm plank
- 830+ seconds holding yoga pose (Tittibhasana)
- 715 calf raises
- 305 minutes of deep breathing (+20 for the “Level Up #3)
- 200 minutes of stretching
Level Up #1 | Level Up #2 | Level Up #3 | Level Up #4 | Level Up #5 | Level Up #6 | Level Up #7 | Level Up #8 |
>>Respectfully submitted & Always thankful<< ~Mai