Workout completed and I am soooo sore! Gym yesterday was real, but then I was also very sedentary today because I do my class work on Sundays.
I think tomorrow, I will change my workout to a “level up / burn out” session, just not quite sure which exercise I am going to choose. I am leaning towards calf raises – but may switch it up to squats. Will share the results tomorrow!
ALMOST completed the module, I just have to do my indoor & outdoor floor plan sketches and I have been having way too much fun researching and getting ideas that I might have slightly lost track of time, lol.
Well, tomorrow I should be able to knock it out & jump on this next module.
I have really begun getting excited about the next steps, because they feel like they are just right around the corner. Once I get things set in place & I will probably scream from the sheer excitement of the 10+ year build up to this point. Patient & eager just the same, putting in the work a day at a time…
2018 = 5 million!!!
Second half of challenge totals:
- 420 each of:
- push ups
- calf raises
- (seconds) holding plank
- (seconds) holding yoga pose
- 170 minutes stretching
- 105 minutes deep breathing
Totals for day 70/99:
- 1060 push-ups (+2 for the “Level up” #1)
- 1060 squats & 180 seconds holding seated squat
- 350 plank rotations (+20 for the “Level Up #2)
- 620 seconds holding forearm plank
- 810+ seconds holding yoga pose (Tittibhasana)
- 695 calf raises
- 300 minutes of deep breathing (+20 for the “Level Up #3)
- 200 minutes of stretching
Level Up #1 | Level Up #2 | Level Up #3 | Level Up #4 | Level Up #5 | Level Up #6 | Level Up #7 | Level Up #8 |
>>Respectfully submitted & Always thankful<< ~Mai