I should be sleeping now, because I am set to meet with my mama early in the morning for a trip to the gym before this birthday party in the afternoon. Alas, it looks like I am set for another busy weekend, but I just enjoy that it gets spent with family <3
I am also thankful I was able to get this module’s reading done today while everyone else was asleep, it takes a huge load off me for Sunday, and I can focus on the assignment, discussions, and test. I am also hopeful that I can link up with my professor for coffee and really delve into my personal business plans and get some necessary feedback. My goal is to complete at least 3 more full modules before that time.
Hopefully tomorrow will not be too cold and the rain does not force us to hurry back & forth to things. 31 days left!
2018 = 5 million!!!
Second half of challenge totals:
- 380 each of:
- push ups
- calf raises
- (seconds) holding plank
- (seconds) holding yoga pose
- 160 minutes stretching
- 95 minutes deep breathing
Totals for day 68/99:
- 1020 push-ups (+2 for the “Level up” #1)
- 1020 squats & 180 seconds holding seated squat
- 350 plank rotations (+20 for the “Level Up #2)
- 580 seconds holding forearm plank
- 770+ seconds holding yoga pose (Tittibhasana)
- 655 calf raises
- 290 minutes of deep breathing (+20 for the “Level Up #3)
- 190 minutes of stretching
Level Up #1 | Level Up #2 | Level Up #3 | Level Up #4 | Level Up #5 | Level Up #6 | Level Up #7 | Level Up #8 |
>>Respectfully submitted & Always thankful<< ~Mai