Took a peek at my totals and tomorrow I will have done 1,000 each of push ups and squats, and almost 5 hours of deep breathing. Again, these numbers are not wonderful, but considering my totals from the last 2 years prior were all zero.. this is a huge win for me in regards to progress in 2 months.
I have been debating whether or not to take a progress picture for a couple of reasons:
- I do not want to compare them and be disappointed in the results, I would like to focus more on how much better I feel, how much more clearly I am thinking, and how far I am in reaching a multitude of goals outside of just reshaping my exterior.
- I am not sure how the results will change my mindset as far as, will I be less motivated because I do not see much of a change, or will I get too focused on it and want to increase my daily regimen in this area & take it away from somewhere else (like time with my daughter, classwork, reading, etc.).
- I am going back & forth on if I should just wait until after I complete my workout on the 99th day?
We will see! I had a great past few days with the family. I spoke with my father on the phone and booked our family trip to go see him later in the year. Went and saw my sister and my nephews (4) Monday, and yesterday, I was able to be present for a surprise recognition for my little brother and him jump starting into a new phase of his entrepreneurship. So thankful to have such amazing ties!
On the flip side, we are still waiting to see our son & spend time as a family unit. It is so hard not to get wrapped up in the myriad of emotions when dealing with unsupported co-parenting relationships. *sigh* My heart goes out to this little boy who possibly does not know how much he is missed and that we want to see him. Honestly, it is not really enough to know that he at least he received the box we sent him. Hopefully these next couple of months bring in a new tide & resolve.
2018 = 5 million!!!
Second half of challenge totals:
- 340 each of:
- push ups
- calf raises
- (seconds) holding plank
- (seconds) holding yoga pose
- 150 minutes stretching
- 85 minutes deep breathing
Totals for day 66/99:
- 980 push-ups (+2 for the “Level up” #1)
- 980 squats & 180 seconds holding seated squat
- 350 plank rotations (+20 for the “Level Up #2)
- 540 seconds holding forearm plank
- 730+ seconds holding yoga pose (Tittibhasana)
- 615 calf raises
- 280 minutes of deep breathing (+20 for the “Level Up #3)
- 180 minutes of stretching
Level Up #1 | Level Up #2 | Level Up #3 | Level Up #4 | Level Up #5 | Level Up #6 | Level Up #7 | Level Up #8 |
>>Respectfully submitted & Always thankful<< ~Mai