Sunday is my day to complete my classwork and it was a long one today! So glad to see my other assignments have been graded and I am sitting at a 99%! To me, the most important thing is that I am getting graded on & feedback for my business and that is what I am truly looking forward to.
In other news, baby girl peed through her clothing this morning & pooped through another outfit this afternoon. So, with all the saturated clothing going around, I cleaned her and let her run around free & bare for a little bit because:
- Uhh who doesn’t like to be naked sometimes?
- It’s good to allow ventilation to those areas that stay wet (especially today given the two diaper situation).
- Naked babies love to run, burning energy, & getting tired
So, I “released her to the wild” & she is running around loving it, while I go wash the clothing, put the diaper in the trash can out back, and go find yet another outfit. By the time I come back around, she is seated on one of her toy cars… she peed on that too *sigh*
Tomorrow is going to be a full clean & disinfectant day along with attempting to meal prep for the week. But to do all of that, I need to get some rest! Workout completed & totals updated below 🙂 And, I may have to do a burnout tomorrow if I have any spare energy.
2018 = 5 million!!!
Second half of challenge totals:
- 280 each of:
- push ups
- calf raises
- (seconds) holding plank
- (seconds) holding yoga pose
- 130 minutes stretching
- 70 minutes deep breathing
Totals for day 63/99:
- 920 push-ups (+2 for the “Level up” #1)
- 920 squats & 180 seconds holding seated squat
- 350 plank rotations (+20 for the “Level Up #2)
- 480 seconds holding forearm plank
- 670+ seconds holding yoga pose (Tittibhasana)
- 575 calf raises
- 265 minutes of deep breathing (+20 for the “Level Up #3)
- 160 minutes of stretching
Level Up #1 | Level Up #2 | Level Up #3 | Level Up #4 | Level Up #5 | Level Up #6 | Level Up #7 | Level Up #8 |
>>Respectfully submitted & Always thankful<< ~Mai