I was able to get my workout in earlier today, shortly after I got home. It definitely felt good to knock it out earlier in the day. I’m hopeful I can adjust to this time change soon & get back to doing my working out right when I wake up. The way things have been set up lately, it’s a good morning if I am not rushing out the door if I am being honest 🙂
Today marks just 30 days left in my challenge!!!
So with that, a decision to how I want to transition out of this challenge:
- Use a couple of these tax return dollars to get a year membership at the gym?
- Embark in another challenge, but singular this time (like 30 days of lunges burnout sessions every other day, or calf raises burn out, or during the month of May, what is the longest I am able to hold my yoga pose?
- Or Monday plank burn out, Tuesday cow kick burnout, Wednesday Squat burnout, Thursday calf burn out, Friday supine reverse crunches & break on the weekend – repeat for the month?
- Do a short weekend cleanse?
- Record all my meal prep & final products?
If you all could choose, which one would you pick (or make up for me to do)?
I cannot wait to hear back from my son in love & what he thinks about his big box of gifts! Toys, games, books, clothing, shoes, some lessons I made for learning money, and 1 each of a most common coins (penny, nickel, dime, quarter) and bills ($1, $5, $10, $20). Man, we miss that little boy so much, I am crossing my fingers that his mother allows him to come spend time with his family (especially his baby sis!), soon. I would rather spend time over money 365.25 days a year, but alas, we can only do what we can do.
2018 = 5 million!!!
Second half of challenge totals:
- 200 each of:
- push ups
- calf raises
- (seconds) holding plank
- (seconds) holding yoga pose
- 100 minutes stretching
- 50 minutes deep breathing
Totals for day 59/99:
- 840 push-ups (+2 for the “Level up” #1)
- 840 squats & 180 seconds holding seated squat
- 350 plank rotations (+20 for the “Level Up #2)
- 400 seconds holding forearm plank
- 590+ seconds holding yoga pose (Tittibhasana)
- 495 calf raises
- 250 minutes of deep breathing (+20 for the “Level Up #3)
- 130 minutes of stretching
Level Up #1 | Level Up #2 | Level Up #3 | Level Up #4 | Level Up #5 | Level Up #6 | Level Up #7 | Level Up #8 |
>>Respectfully submitted & Always thankful<< ~Mai