The workout has been completed!
Not too much to say today, except it was BRUTAL! My body is taking this time change poorly. I could not get to sleep last night, so I woke up tired & was tired through the day. Then when I got home I had a headache and a slight dizziness spell that speaks to my lack of sleep. So what did I do? I took a nap, a two hour nap and this will inevitably keep me up for another few hours or so. *sigh* Hopefully, I can force myself to sleep and break this habit!
Here is to trying to get to sleep early, over and out!
2018 = 5 million!!!
Second half of challenge totals:
- 180 each of:
- push ups
- calf raises
- (seconds) holding plank
- (seconds) holding yoga pose
- 90 minutes stretching
- 45 minutes deep breathing
Totals for day 58/99:
- 820 push-ups (+2 for the “Level up” #1)
- 820 squats & 180 seconds holding seated squat
- 350 plank rotations (+20 for the “Level Up #2)
- 380 seconds holding forearm plank
- 570+ seconds holding yoga pose (Tittibhasana)
- 475 calf raises
- 245 minutes of deep breathing (+20 for the “Level Up #3)
- 120 minutes of stretching
Level Up #1 | Level Up #2 | Level Up #3 | Level Up #4 | Level Up #5 | Level Up #6 | Level Up #7 | Level Up #8 |
>>Respectfully submitted & Always thankful<< ~Mai