Just a mere 6 weeks remains!
Workout completed (except of course, for the deep breathing that I complete right before I sleep). It is the most amazing thing working out around a child – they DESPERATELY want to do it with you or be attached to your body. I was trying to do my yoga pose in her room while she was busy rummaging about, she kept trying to get on my back. When she realized that was not going to happen, she just hugged my back. How in the world could I expect to keep my hold with that cuteness?
Side Note: This time change has been such a challenge this year
In other news – I had to go into my laptop bag to see if I had a word version of my resume on it. Now I had not pulled out my laptop in months since we got the office set up. So I see a note pad with a mini checklist of goals on it. I had to have written it in November or December of last year. I was geeked to see that I completed 3 of 4 items, and was on the path to completing the fourth:
- Finish Business Plan (Due: Summer 2018) – working on it, hence the class I am in
- Get art / crafts done (Due: February 2018) Done!
- Working out schedule (Due: December 2017) Done! #Igot5onit99
- Reading 2 books (Due: February 2018) Done!
It is so refreshing to make a list and then stick with it to its natural fruition.
Funny story (in retrospect): I have begun potty training my 18 month old, but literally, instead of just allowing her to stay in the bathroom (when she chases me down) when I use the toilet, I now put her on the toilet one to two times a day…most days. But this little girl is now taking off her jammies at night (at some point), and we find her holding her diaper & surrounded by pee. So, she did it again this morning. Her onesie completely unzipped, one leg out of the onesie, the other one still in, and both blankets, both stuffed animals and the mattress all soaked. *sigh* The thing I worry about most is, how long has she been naked, because although we are in CA & our definition of cold is warm to others, it is still pretty cold at night & early mornings. Anyway, here is to another great motherhood experience checked off the list!
2018 = 5 million!!!
Second half of challenge totals:
- 160 each of:
- push ups
- calf raises
- (seconds) holding plank
- (seconds) holding yoga pose
- 80 minutes stretching
- 40 minutes deep breathing
Totals for day 57/99:
- 800 push-ups (+2 for the “Level up” #1)
- 800 squats
- 180 seconds holding seated squat
- 350 plank rotations (+20 for the “Level Up #2)
- 360 seconds holding forearm plank
- 550+ seconds holding yoga pose (Tittibhasana)
- 455 calf raises
- 240 minutes of deep breathing (+20 for the “Level Up #3)
- 110 minutes of stretching
Level Up #1 | Level Up #2 | Level Up #3 | Level Up #4 | Level Up #5 | Level Up #6 | Level Up #7 | Level Up #8 |
>>Respectfully submitted & Always thankful<< ~Mai