Already in to my 3rd month of the challenge and day 50 seemed to breeze right on by. To add to the loveliness, BABY GIRL WENT POTTY ON HER TOILET FOR THE FIRST TIME!
So many momentous & joyous occasions happening today (to include the arrival of my tax return. The only thing that did not support the awesomeness of the day, is getting my rear ended handed to me in Sequence 🙁 It’s okay, I am coming for you!
I also had the opportunity to work on some of my Pinterest ideas for toddler activities. Something about re-organizing my Pinterest site, completing another section of my class, and being off on Mondays – I was so inspired and jumped right into teacher mode. I was only able to complete one of the three that I started before she woke up and it was time to feed her. Either way, on so many levels I am excited and it has been an awesome day, I look forward to riding out this momentum tomorrow and pushing forward. Challenge totals below.
Second half of challenge totals:
- 40 push ups
- 40 squats
- 40 seconds holding plank (cycle through various plank holds each day)
- 40 seconds holding yoga post
- 40 calf raises
- 20 minutes stretching
- 10 minutes deep breathing
Totals for day 50/99:
- 680 push-ups (+2 for the “Level up” #1)
- 680 squats
- 180 seconds holding seated squat
- 350 plank rotations (+20 for the “Level Up #2)
- 160 seconds holding forearm plank
- 430+ seconds holding yoga pose (Tittibhasana)
- 340 calf raises
- 210 minutes of deep breathing (+20 for the “Level Up #3)
- 50 minutes of stretching
Level Up #1 | Level Up #2 | Level Up #3 | Level Up #4 | Level Up #5 | Level Up #6 | Level Up #7 | Level Up #8 |
>>Respectfully submitted & Always thankful<< ~Mai