It’s practically the halfway point!
I cannot believe it has arrived to fast… I feel like I was just at the 33% mark and now I am at 50%.
As mentioned in my last post, starting tomorrow, I am going to do something different (which is perfect, because look how round those numbers are below, lol!)
Daily I will be doing:
- 20 push ups
- 20 squats
- 20 seconds holding plank (cycle through various plank holds each day)
- 20 seconds holding yoga post
- 20 calf raises
- 10 minutes stretching
- 5 minutes deep breathing
With this, I will just choose random days (pending on how I am feeling…) to do random challenges / burnouts. For instance I will do my 20 double legged calf raises, then maybe do 10 left, 10 right, 10 center, 10 left, 10 right, 10 center & keep going until I cannot do any more. Or do 10 seconds holding forearm plank, 10 seconds with left leg and right arm out, then 10 seconds with right leg and left arm out, then 10 seconds in a push up position, etc… until burnout.
It is a nice way to change it up – but also just keep the momentum going.
My mother and I signed up for an event this month & I am going to be utilizing it as a marker to see how far I have come in working on my physical prowess.
Totals for day 48/99:
- 640 push-ups (+2 for the “Level up” #1)
- 640 squats
- 180 seconds holding seated squat
- 350 plank rotations (+20 for the “Level Up #2)
- 120 seconds holding forearm plank
- 390+ seconds holding yoga pose (Tittibhasana)
- 300 calf raises
- 200 minutes of deep breathing (+20 for the “Level Up #3)
- 30 minutes of stretching
Level Up #1 | Level Up #2 | Level Up #3 | Level Up #4 | Level Up #5 | Level Up #6 | Level Up #7 | Level Up #8 |
>>Respectfully submitted & Always thankful<< ~Mai