Still just pushing along focusing on doing what I can day in and day out. It was a busy day at work, baby girl was busy when I got home, and I used up all the limes & could not make the new Pintrest recipe that I got the other ingredients for, smh. It’s o.k., just have to push it to tomorrow, I will write a post on how it turned out.
As I near the half-way mark, I think I am going to do something a little different.
I am just going to up my reps as follows & then choose random days where I will do a burn-out of one of the exercises to make sure my workout does not get stale.
I should also be getting my gym membership by the end of next month.
Moving forwards starting on Sunday, I will be doing the following daily:
- 20 push ups
- 20 squats
- 20 seconds holding plank (cycle through various plank holds each day)
- 20 seconds holding yoga post
- 20 calf raises
- 10 minutes stretching
- 5 minutes deep breathing
I am looking forward to sleeping in a bit, then jumping into my workout, and homework. But for now, much needed R&R with the fiance 🙂
Totals for day 47/99:
- 625 push-ups (+2 for the “Level up” #1)
- 625 squats
- 170 seconds holding seated squat
- 340 plank rotations (+20 for the “Level Up #2)
- 115 seconds holding forearm plank
- 375+ seconds holding yoga pose (Tittibhasana)
- 285 calf raises
- 195 minutes of deep breathing (+20 for the “Level Up #3)
- 25 minutes of stretching
Level Up #1 | Level Up #2 | Level Up #3 | Level Up #4 | Level Up #5 | Level Up #6 | Level Up #7 | Level Up #8 |
>>Respectfully submitted & Always thankful<< ~Mai