So, today went more or less how I set out for it to go in my last post. Only thing is, I am writing this blog late. It is so amazing how quickly time slips by when cooking for, cleaning up after, bathing, and giggling with little girl is on the agenda.
I was able to do my workout & cook (see final meal below).
Since today marks the ending of another “9th” day and end of the month I am going to space things out a bit.
- Tomorrow, I will do my level up challenge – burnouts only: A total of 45 push ups, 45 squats, 45 calf raises.
- Friday, I will choose my March book to read & review my February read: Book of Five Rings.
- Saturday I will have decided how I will amp up my next 9 days of working out as well as set a better schedule to get my classwork completed during the week.
Here is to continued transformation & growth!
Totals for day 45/99:
- 575 push-ups (+2 for the “Level up” #1)
- 565 squats
- 165 seconds holding seated squat
- 330 plank rotations (+20 for the “Level Up #2)
- 110 seconds holding forearm plank
- 375+ seconds holding yoga pose (Tittibhasana)
- 225 calf raises
- 190 minutes of deep breathing (+20 for the “Level Up #3)
- 20 minutes of stretching
Level Up #1 | Level Up #2 | Level Up #3 | Level Up #4 | Level Up #5 | Level Up #6 | Level Up #7 | Level Up #8 |
>>Respectfully submitted & Always thankful<< ~Mai