Well, it is about midnight, but alas – I got it done! Yay for taking it slowly & here is to not getting heartburn tonight =/
The featured image says it all… I was so frustrated and felt “justified” that I would not be able to get it done, because it does not make sense to rush into it – or stay up late to get it done, but, here we are.
Hopefully tomorrow I can have a smoother day, get the cooking completed & it turns out delicious (new Pintrest recipe)! Oh and here is to getting in the workout as soon as I get home and not later in the day.
Totals for day 44/99:
- 560 push-ups (+2 for the “Level up” #1)
- 550 squats
- 160 seconds holding seated squat
- 330 plank rotations (+20 for the “Level Up #2)
- 110 seconds holding forearm plank
- 375+ seconds holding yoga pose (Tittibhasana)
- 210 calf raises
- 185 minutes of deep breathing (+20 for the “Level Up #3)
- 20 minutes of stretching
Level Up #1 | Level Up #2 | Level Up #3 | Level Up #4 | Level Up #5 | Level Up #6 | Level Up #7 | Level Up #8 |
>>Respectfully submitted & Always thankful<< ~Mai