GO SEE BLACK PANTHER,
It was amazing on so many levels. I am not going to go in depth, because I am exhausted (work, cooked, fed & changed her, packed her bag for grandma’s house, got ready, movie, back up, bathed her, fed her again, did work out & now it is 11:45 PM).
Just came to stay on track with my workout and blogging, but until next time, WAKANDA FOREVER!
Day 32 = Successfully completed!
Totals for day 32/99:
- 410 push-ups (+2 for the “Level up” #1)
- 410 squats
- 60 seconds holding seated squat
- 240 plank rotations (+20 for the “Level Up #2)
- 60 seconds holding forearm plank
- 305+ seconds holding yoga pose (Tittibhasana)
- 155 minutes of deep breathing (+20 for the “Level Up #3)
- 60 calf raises
Level Up #1 | Level Up #2 | Level Up #3 | Level Up #4 | Level Up #5 | Level Up #6 | Level Up #7 | Level Up #8 |
>Respectfully submitted & Always thankful<< ~Mai