Since taking the workout up another small notch, I have felt the difference after my workouts. I try not to take too much of a pause between the difference exercises – so now I am getting my heart rate up more.
It was a chill day & it feels amazing knowing that I do not have to go to work tomorrow, win!
Overall, I feel like I am slowly getting stronger. Holding the yoga post is much easier every day that goes by. I have been SUPER tired this weekend, but I think most of that fatigue has to do with being emotionally drained with the challenges of my sister in the hospital. I took it HARD. She is my only sister, the “little mommy” of the family, the oldest, my second teacher in this world. Plus, I am emotional, lol.
In other news, I should have another update later today on where I am at in the new book I am reading for the ‘Book a Month’ challenge. Until then…
Day#21 was a success. 2.4.18 = Complete
- Most Difficult: The squats got me today, I felt the pain in my left knee and back – so my form suffered.
- Currently Feeling: A little sore in my inner thighs and shoulders.
Totals for day 21/99:
- 270 push-ups (+2 for the “Level up” #1)
- 270 squats
- 10 seconds holding seated squat
- 165 plank rotations (+20 for the “Level Up #2)
- 10 seconds holding forearm plank
- 175+ seconds holding yoga pose (Tittibhasana)
- 105 minutes of deep breathing
Level Up #1 | Level Up #2 | Level Up #3 | Level Up #4 | Level Up #5 | Level Up #6 | Level Up #7 | Level Up #8 |
>Respectfully submitted & Always thankful<< ~Mai