Yet another day where I waited until the final minutes of the day to complete my challenge, and on a “Level Up” challenge day too nonetheless. Those extra 20 plank rotations, KILLER!
I actually did record it, but I set the camera up VERY POORLY, you cannot really see much, but you should be able to tell what it is I am doing. I reviewed it & I will probably post it on a later date.
I definitely feel the increased sets that I added into this next phase of 9 days already. I am excited because although I am unsure how I will continue to adjust each exercise through the last 79 days, but I should be in a great position to jump right back into the gym and feel confident that I can handle weight training on top of this isometric & plyometric home workout.
Also, I am thinking for the next upgrade, adding my free weights or medicine ball in to take take it up a notch? Either way, good day, completed it, sister getting released from the hospital tomorrow, and my bed is calling me!
Day#20 was a success. 2.3.18 = Complete
- Most Difficult: The level-up challenge planks, oh my!
- Currently Feeling: Ready to cuddle my pillow!
Totals for day 20/99:
- 255 push-ups (+2 for the “Level up” #1)
- 255 squats
- 5 seconds holding seated squat
- 155 plank rotations (+20 for the “Level Up #2)
- 5 seconds holding forearm plank
- 160 seconds holding yoga pose (Tittibhasana)
- 100 minutes of deep breathing
Level Up #1 | Level Up #2 | Level Up #3 | Level Up #4 | Level Up #5 | Level Up #6 | Level Up #7 | Level Up #8 |
>Respectfully submitted & Always thankful<< ~Mai