Not a very long post today, just to say that I completed my challenge exercises this morning, so I am still on a roll… Very stressful evening, but my nephew is here & my sister is recovering. I am so thankful they both made it through, maybe I will share the story at another time. For now, I need cuddles and my pillow.
Day#16 was a success! 1.30.18 = Complete
- Most Difficult: Squats, I felt my back and my left knee today
- Currently Feeling: Stressed, it was a long … long day.
Totals for day 16/99:
- 195 push-ups (+2 for the “Level up)
- 195 squats
- 115 plank rotations
- 115 seconds holding yoga pose (Tittibhasana)
- 80 minutes of deep breathing
>Respectfully submitted & Always thankful<< ~Mai